Pailton Engineering has over 40 years of experience in automotive and aerospace engineering for a wide variety of sectors. We work with some of the largest commercial vehicle brands in the world, designing and manufacturing steering systems to suit the varying needs of vehicles. The industry sectors we work in include the following;
- Commercial – The demands on today’s haulage vehicle steering system is greater than ever as its market grows from national to worldwide. PEL strives to answer all of the industry demands and provides a true ‘partner’ service to design and production engineers of the biggest names in commercial vehicle manufacturing.
- Construction – Working on rough terrain and in adverse conditions means that a system needs to be reliable and hardy. PEL knows that the safety of the driver is as important as the performance of the vehicle and with years of experience working with the biggest names in the industry, we deliver systems that perform best in all areas.
- Buses and Coaches – Working with vehicle design and production engineers, PEL provides rapid proto-typing and in-house testing which aids faster development and lower production costs.
- Specialist Utility Vehicles – With our expertise in the specialist utility market, PEL understands the varying demands of a heavy duty sector and can design specific systems to solve the problems faced within it.
- Military – With many years of experience within this sector, PEL has faced a whole host of the challenges that arise. We work with our customers to resolve issues such as rough and hostile terrain and varying temperatures.
- Emergency Services – Reliability and safety are paramount within this sector. With our expertise and experience in this field, PEL has become a partner of choice for many OEMs.
World Class Steering Systems from Pailton Engineering
PEL now supplies to bus, truck and prestige car manufacturers around the world and has sales offices in the UK, USA and Germany. As we grow and develop, we constantly adapt to serve the needs of our customers, whether it is globalisation or localisation.
For more information on about Pailton Engineering and the sectors we serve, please contact us here or call +44 24 7668 0445.